Bottomless Brunch at Colman's: Sip on a Blanco Agave Drop This Cinco de Mayo
On the latest episode of Bottomless Brunch at Colman's, Colman was joined by special guests Raúl Castillo (With the Animals, Looking) and Gabriel Luna (Terminator: Dark Fate, True Detective) for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. Castillo and Luna, both Mexican-Americans born and raised in Texas, shared stories about their home state and joined Colman in making a signature cocktail, the Blanco Agave Drop.
As you may have guessed, it is in fact a tequila cocktail. What else for a Cinco de Mayo celebration? Here's how to make it.
- 1¼ oz Don Julio Blanco
- ⅓ oz Spiced Citrus Liqueur
- ¾ ozFresh Sweet and Sour
- ½ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ oz Agave Nectar
- ¼ oz Desert Pear Syrup
- Add ⅓ oz of Spiced Citrus Liqueur to a cocktail shaker
- Add ¾ oz of Fresh Sweet and Sour mix
- Add ½ oz of Fresh Lemon Juice
- Add ¼ oz Agave Nectar
- Add 1¼ oz of Don Julio Blanco
- Add ice and shake well
- Strain into a well chilled martini glass
- Pour desert pear syrup down the center of the cocktail
- Garnish with a lime wheel
Please drink responsibly.